CPT/WFS (NASM) FNS (ACE)
Discover how easy it can be to transform your relationship with your body! Combine the power of fitness and nutrition with the expert guidance of Rachel Trotta.
"I started with her two months ago and have been amazed with the results. I’ve lost 14 lbs. of fat and gained 4 lbs. of muscle. But more than that, I feel like she has helped me make small changes in my life that will permanently change it for the better."
"I got on the scale today and weighed 117 pounds! My 'fat' jeans are so loose now I think I can toss them finally. Even my husband complimented me on how I’m losing weight and that I look good!!! I’m so grateful to Rachel!"
"She has designed an amazingly achievable and very practical program that helped me shed weight and gain fitness I thought I would never achieve."
"Working with Rachel has been great! She helped me to ease back into running after a broken foot and be ready for a half marathon just four months after my injury! I lost weight and toned up in the process."
Working with Rachel Trotta
Click each item to see more information.
Where I Train
I see clients:
- Fair Haven
- Little Silver
- Middletown South
- Red Bank
- Red Bank only
What You Get
You will get the help you need to get in shape, lose weight, and keep it off, even if you’re dealing with a challenging life period like menopause, the postnatal phase, or an injury.
We’ll do this through:
- Personalized workouts tailored to your goals and your body
- Individualized nutrition coaching that fits your needs
- Accountability, structure, focus, and purpose
- Tracking progress regularly
If you’re the kind of person who cares about titles, I’m a:
- Certified Personal Trainer (NASM)
- Women’s Fitness Specialist (NASM)
- Fitness Nutrition Specialist (ACE)
- Therapeutic Exercise Specialist (ACE)
What do all those titles and letters mean? In short, I have the training, experience, and expertise to get you to your goals in a safe, smart way.
How It Works
You start by setting up your free phone call to discuss your options. On the call, we discuss:
- What your goals are
- What has worked for you in the past
- How often you want to meet
- Whether you want to pay month-to-month or get discounted packages
- Whether you want to train in-home, in-studio, or online
Why I Care
In 2009, I was:
- 50 pounds overweight
- Out of breath on a simple walk
In 2010, I transformed my lifestyle and lost 50 pounds. In other words, I know what it’s like to lose a lot of weight and keep it off.
Are you ready to:
- Love what you see in the mirror?
- Feel great in your favorite clothes?
- Radiate confidence in your body?
- Experience peace around your food choices?
Let’s get started.
Do You Feel…
- Not as fit as you used to be?
- Like belly fat is getting in the way?
- A little “squeezed-in” to your clothes?
- Not in control of your eating habits?
While there are no shortcuts to progress, working one-on-one with a personal trainer who has trained hundreds of women can get you on the fast track to getting you the results you really want.
Let me help you get from Point A to Point B.
As someone who has been on this journey myself for 10 years, I know that transformation is more than skin deep.
If you’ve been stressed out and exhausted by taking care of others, I can promise you that recapturing your fitness is about more than just weight loss.
Focusing on yourself empowers you, builds mental discipline, provides clarity, and makes you a stronger person inside and out. It’s not just about the number on the scale – it’s about how you confidently you carry yourself into the board room, the bedroom, or the high school reunion.
Make today the first day you recapture that focus, and begin rebuilding your confidence from the inside out.
My Guarantee To You
I believe so much in my program that I offer a risk-free, results-guaranteed plan for weight loss.
Ask me about it when you set up your call.