Runner’s Workshop: “Injury-Proof”
You’re Invited to the Runner’s Workshop!
This Monday, June 6, I will be presenting a brief runner’s workshop after the running group at Lululemon Lincoln Center (on Broadway between 64th and 65th streets). The running group will begin at around 7:00-7:15, and the workshop will be directly after. Show up at 7:00 for best results, but if you can’t get off of work until then, try to be there by 8:00 for the workshop!
The “Injury-Proof” Method
The presentation will be a short summary of the ideas outlined in detail in my book, Injury-Proof: Moving Better, Training Smarter, and Building an Invincible Core. There will be an interactive component for the runners, and discussion will include:
- Why running doesn’t deserve the bad rap that it gets (a.k.a. why running is awesome!)
- Why runners get injured
- The THREE moves to strengthen the most important muscles for injury prevention
Other Cool Stuff
The event will also include:
- A raffle in which one lucky participant will win a free training session with me!
- Private, after-hours access to Lululemon Lincoln Center
- The opportunity to connect with running and athletic training professionals, as well as other members of the NYC running community in a relaxed, social environment!
About the Presenter, Rachel Trotta
I developed the “Injury-Proof” method in order to provide a clear, simple set of exercises presented with anatomical understanding for runners.
Runners’ needs are special, and I have designed a special program for them. If you would like to meet me in person, learn more about my book, and maybe even become a client, this is a great opportunity to dip your toe in the water and learn more about my methodology!
I hope to see you there!
Monday, June 6, 7:00-8:30 P.M., Lululemon Lincoln Center, Broadway between 64th and 65th Streets