Work with Rachel
Is this you?
- Are the things that used to work for weight loss… not working anymore?
- Are you confused by constantly-changing advice of what you should and shouldn’t eat?
- Do you struggle to maintain motivation, and get distracted by life obligations?
- Do you keep putting off your goals, with each Monday becoming “next Monday”?
- Are you successful in other areas of life, but can’t seem to figure out fitness?
- Do you want to feel strong, proud, and confident in your body again?
I get it. When you’re busy with work and family, taking care of your health and fitness can get pushed to the back burner. But at some point, you suddenly realize that a few months has become a few years, and what you used to do to wrangle your body back into shape isn’t working anymore. You realize you need to get a handle on your health – permanently – or it’s only going to get more and more difficult over time.
My remote coaching program is the whole-woman-health solution for weight loss, physique goals, and long-term healthy habit development.
- A sane, simple, and sustainable approach to eating, with personalized weekly assignments based on nutrition science, mindfulness, and behavioral psychology – not the latest fad
- Time-efficient and easy-to-understand workouts that can be done at home or at the gym, tailored to your goals, schedule, level of fitness, and any special needs, complete with video support
- Weekly or bi-weekly check-in calls (via phone or Skype) to set short-term goals, keep you freshly motivated, and check on progress – all self-scheduled at your convenience
- Individualized and prompt feedback on questions of meal prep, food tracking, dietary restrictions, special exercise needs, eating and exercise on vacation, home exercise equipment, eating out, mindset, and more
- A perspective that takes physical, mental, and emotional health into account, and is based on compassion and self-awareness for where you are in life
My program is not a one-size-fits-all workout, a 30-day magic fix, a diet plan, a supplement, or a product.
Instead, I offer you positive, empowering, and holistic support for weight loss and physique goals, which celebrates the inherent worth of each unique body, without neglecting the science and statistics of long-term health. I will help you wade through the confusing mess of fitness dogma with clarity and expertise, and guide you in creating a new lifestyle that helps you feel, look, and perform your absolute best for years to come.
This program is so easy to follow and gave me so much more information about how to have a new relationship with food. The online support is wonderful. I have lost 2 sizes and am still going strong.” – Tammy
What makes Rachel so unique is her holistic approach to women’s health. I have a history with an eating disorder and I was drawn to Rachel’s balancing act between a healthy mindset, balanced diet, and consistent exercise.” – Lauren
Soon after partnering with Rachel on remote coaching, it became clear to me it was the best investment in myself that I ever made.” – Kristine
She has helped me transform the way I think about fitness and health, in ways that are sustainable, feel natural and do-able, and get results. Rachel is a great listener, doesn’t judge, and makes me feel in control of my experience even as she is gently guiding the process.” – Erica
Want to join these women in enjoying sustainable results?
Apply to my remote coaching program by completing this questionnaire:
Step It Up 12-Week Group Coaching Program
Interested in working with me, but want to dip your toe in before taking the plunge? Group coaching is a fantastic experience. You’ll be placed into my exclusive online group with about 9 other people for weekly challenges, accountability check-ins, educational videos, and live discussion!
I currently am in the midst of a “Step It Up” program, so I am only accepting pre-registration for the next season. Please indicate your interest in the “Step It Up” 12-week program by filling out this form, and I’ll be in touch when registration is opening again!
My happy clients achieve their goals without harsh workouts or difficult diets. Instead, they learn the key strategies that lead to lifelong health for body, mind, and spirit.
“I lost 7 lbs and I’m down a dress size. I feel great and I learned new habits and that I will continue to incorporate into everyday life. You won’t regret working with Rachel! The best!!!”
“This program is so easy to follow and gave me so much more information about how to have a new relationship with food. The online support is wonderful. I have lost 2 sizes and am still going strong.”
“By far the online program is the best, with “WOW” results and well worth it. I would recommend this to anyone wanting to lose weight and get fit.”
“The guidance she gives is so personalized and appropriate for just where you are in life – a very encouraging but still challenging approach. Can’t wait to work with her again. A great experience.”
“What makes Rachel so unique is her holistic approach to women’s health. I have a history with an eating disorder and I was drawn to Rachel’s balancing act between a healthy mindset, balanced diet, and consistent exercise.”